From: Josh Norton Area: ENOCHIAN To: Mad Maxx 7 Jul 94 13:01:00 Subject: Arium solis UpdReq Thus said Mad Maxx to All concerning Arium solis: Hi Max! MM> To the experienced Enochian workers here: Any concensus on the MM> quality of the A.S. material, as per _Mysteria Magica_ by Denning and MM> Phillips? Especially in MM> regards to the Libre Scientae system - I can find no other reference MM> to it anywher else but there. Has anyone here worked with their system MM> before? I'd like to get some feedback about it before I dive into MM> working with it... Most of their stuff accurately reflects Dee's original records. The exception, as you note, is in the "ministers" of the 91 Parts of the Earth. It seems to be the result of a substantial amount of original work on somebody's part. In my own explorations, I haven't encountered any spirits that fit into their scheme. I haven't really been looking for them; my interest lies in other aspects of the system. But their version of the "ministers" is certainly in line with what the angels told Dee was the _intent_ of the Parts. Give it a whirl, and see what happens. Coincidentally, a few days ago I started a new working with the 91 parts. This doesn't follow the A.S. system, but might be interesting as a different view of the matter. The next two messages contain the record of the first vision in the series. ... Don't ask me, I'm just an Anthropomorphic Personification! ___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.10 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Josh Norton Area: ENOCHIAN To: All 7 Jul 94 12:59:04 Subject: 91 parts of the earth UpdReq Gawds, it's been slow here. Since traffic is so light, thought I'd drop in a selection from my current project. Additional sections to come whenever I get around to doing them. THE 91 PARTS OF THE EARTH Part 1 -- Occodon I recited the Call of the Aethyrs for LIL, and invoked the part named OCCODON, and its 7209 resident ministers, by the power of the zodiacal king Zarzilg. At first the response was very faint, barely perceptible. I repeated the invocation of the various names, and it increased slightly but still did not seem inclined to generate any sort of image. Thinking of images that might ground and manifest this power, a picture of the pyramids of Giza suddenly came into my vision with power and certainty. It was a view from the west, with Cairo hidden in the valley behind them, and the sphinx invisible somewhere beyond the left edge of the view. The green of the Nile cannot be seen; there is nothing but sand. A voice spoke: "In ancient times it was said that the world began out of the division of the Waters; and so it was. The primal waters divided out of themselves a portion of themselves, a reflection; these became the 'waters below' as the primal waters, taking on a role in relation to them, became the 'waters above'. "Thus was born the essential division of finite existence; and within that first division did divisions multiply. Each 'above' had its 'below'; each 'left' had its 'right'; each 'behind' had its 'before'. And each division generated more divisions, until the world was shattered into a myriad of parts, each unique, each without comparison to the others, yet meaningless except when in relation to them. "Thus also, these parts of the Earth which you explore begin not with unity, but with division; there is nothing but division within them, division and perpetual change. For that which is below and that which is above are confounded in the curse of god; intermixed, intertwined until none can know which is the greater and which the true lesser." A flashing image here of the universe as a multitude of independent particles, with energies flashing between them. Some of these "particles" appeared as great as planets or stars, others more minute than the smallest quark, and with every range in between. The energies moved in every direction, from small to large, large to small, and back and forth among the middle sizes. It seemed that a tiny particle was just as capable of influencing one of the "greater" particles as those larger were of influencing it; there was no clear hierarchy among them. Now the pyramid image returns, and my viewpoint moves back away from it. A single pyramid remains visible, and it becomes apparent that the landscape in which it sits is a small chunk out of the Earth's surface, floating free in space. Magritte could have easily painted this scene. Above the chunk of Earth a starry night-sky is visible, color-tinged white pinpoints on a deep blue background. But below the Earth there is nothing but a blackness, entirely without perceptible features. A blackness which is utterly negative, which does not absorb the finite into itself (as does the great sea of the Supernals, and the greater sea of which it is the reflection) but which cancels it, makes it not to be by saying "no" to all its characteristics. For a moment a tremendous stress builds between the sky and the lower blackness. An electric current builds between them, and suddenly becomes visible as twin lightning bolts vibrating in place between the sky and the darkness. After a moment the chunk of Earth vanishes from the middle of the scene, and for a moment the planes of sky and darkness and the twin bolts become the glyph of Gemini. The glyph transforms itself into a view of Egypt seen from orbit. The top bar of the glyph becomes the shore of Lake Victoria; the lower bar becomes the shore of the Mediterranean Sea; and the twin pillars or bolts become the sandy wastes that border the Nile Valley on either side. (The two curving shores suggested that the top and bottom bars of the Gemini glyph are not straight lines, but actually two opposing lunar curves, like a glyph of Pisces turned on its side.) [continued in next message] ... Is God dead, or is he just swapped out? ___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.10 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Josh Norton Area: ENOCHIAN To: All 7 Jul 94 13:00:06 Subject: 91 parts -- 2/2 UpdReq [continued from previous message] "Thus is the world the center of division; finite life and existence can have their day only within the bounds of these great divisions of power, in the central area where all the opposites mix in varied proportions. Move too far towards the upper waters, and one returns to them, sacrificing finite existence for the greater; move too far towards the lower waters and one dissolves in their negation, becomes not. Move too far towards any horizontal extreme between them and one perishes in the dry death of false singularity. "And thus also is this division reflected in the Call of the Aethyrs, which has been called the Curse of God; for there is no center within the world, no point where one may become balanced and still without end. No point can remain balanced, for the balance is ever changing, ever moving; and the various parts pass in turn over the hypothetical point of balance, seeming for a moment to be the center but then passing out again into an unbalanced state. "So as well is the mind of Man. The 'self', the seeming 'I' that inhabits the being is truly not the center. For the mind of Man is a thing of many parts, interacting, fighting and cooperating by turn in various combinations. It never rests from change. The 'I' has no constant nature, but only the nature it takes on from those parts of the being that are dominant at a given moment. For all practical purposes, it _is_ those parts and their interaction, and nothing more. The seeming continuity of its existence comes not from itself, but from the River of Memory, carrying the sensations of past moments in itself, taking them downwards in the being to be deposited like silt in the delta at the edge of the Dark Sea. "Now 'I' [said humorously] could continue this metaphor into many other areas. But needs not; we have seen sufficient of it for the moment. But consider, as a final example of the metaphor, the political customs of ancient Egypt. Therein the seeming balance and centrality of the Pharaohs (representatives of the Sun of "Self") was never more than a superficial image hiding the perpetual infighting of the priests of different cities and gods. Each constantly striving to make themselves dominant, each taking in turn the central position and losing it again. And consider that the Sun-self of Egypt itself shattered eventually into a myriad of divisions, and died, and was carried by the Nile to vanish in the Dark Sea. I asked the unseen speaker whether he might show something of the ministers of this part of the Earth, and of its nature in other aspects of being. It said "Not at this time." I asked if there was anything else to be seen at the moment, and receive only silence as an answer. So I spoke my thanks and departed the vision. ___------------------ Seer's comments: The content of this vision is fairly clear, and doesn't need a great deal of comment. Since we are working here with a "downward" current, it begins with a fall from unity into disunity, chaos, and discord. Appropriately, Occodon is ruled by the zodiacal king of Gemini, the most dualistic of the signs. The characteristics presented are typical of Gemini, but raised to an archetypal level. Egypt, the mundane region governed by Occodon, is used as a metaphor for the Earth, the human being, and human society, as they are affected by the power in the Call of the Aethyrs. The four-sided pyramids might represent the seemingly-ordered worlds of human experience, resting on a foundation of chaos -- the ever-shifting particles of the desert sands. ... Help re-unite Pangea! ___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.10 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718