From: Christeos Pir Area: ENOCHIAN To: Kayla Block 20 Jun 94 22:34:32 Subject: Enochian 101 UpdReq -=> Kayla Block sent a message to Christeos Pir on 16 Jun 94 16:43:58 <=- -=> Re: Enochian 101 <=- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. KB> 'as brothers (and sisters), fight ye!' ;> Well that's just it: I didn't think we were fighting. I wasn't, and I didn't feel like you were, but I was afraid you might think I was. KB> it's more that i have some things going on right now that are I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it turns out for the best for you! KB> but i did want to let you know that i have decided to KB> wait to reply to your post, for a bit. while i usually enjoy a good KB> debate, i'm just not up for it at the moment. Well, really, it's about played out by now, neh? ;-) I'd still like to see those references if/when you get that round tuit. Love is the law, love under will. - V - ... O heart that art girt about with the coils of the old serpent, 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Azoth Area: ENOCHIAN To: Kayla Block 22 Jun 94 18:31:36 Subject: Recensa? UpdReq Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. KB> hi azoth! Hi, Kayla! A> I do a regular business with Serpent's Occult, and Steve keeps an eye out A> for special goodies, like the HRT volume on Khunrath, KB> this is a company that i've wanted to hook up with for KB> awhile. suddenly, the tempatation is looming much larger. KB> mail order always seems like such a pain, but i guess to KB> find more obscure stuff, it's probably the only way. Most of my buying I do through the mail, letting my fingers do the walking. Serpent's in particular has been a real goldmine of rarities. Steve's so far managed to find nearly everything on my want list, and quite a few things I didn't even know I needed, everything from a French _Dragon Rouge_ to a complete set of the Motta Equinox volumes to a nice copy of King's _Secret Rituals of the OTO_ with annotations by Ray Sherwin to ... Steve will shortly have a book of his own published by Weiser called _The Magician's Workbook, a Modern Grimoire_ based on his own magical record of Goetic experimets. He's nearly completed a second volume and says he has enouhg material for a third. Now if he could just find me that Skinner book on Enochian magic. };-] A> and the Black Cross as the spiritual glue that holds it A> all together, if you call the first two Calls a certain A> way in sequence, it sort of puts you at the prime focus A> of things and in a position to ..... Work. Mantric, not KB> interesting.....sounds like you have developed some rather KB> unique ways of working with the enochian system. have you KB> written any of your stuff up? Nothing for public consumption, as yet. Since most of what I do is based on the tutelage of my HGA, and pursued within that rather intimate framework, I'm not entirely at liberty to discuss many of the details, since they are and must be rather fine-tuned to my own needs and purposes, and would very likely be either useless or dangerous to other folks. Maybe when I understand it all myself..... };-] KB> you know, i've heard alot of people talk about their cats KB> being really affected by various types of magickal workings. KB> about the most i've noticed with my dogs is that no matter KB> how rowdy of a mood they might be in, they always settle KB> right down once i start doing any type of working, (lucky KB> for them!) Mmmm. When things go well, Merlin's fine, but if I'm not really on the beam, he sometimes tries to make me stop, like I'm making too much noise for his inner ears to cope with. Love is the law, love under will. Az0th 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Herb Mitchell Area: ENOCHIAN To: Fir 22 Jun 94 23:56:00 Subject: Honorius UpdReq DWTWSBTWOTL: > Perhaps you mean Trident Press in Seattle? My > understanding > is that they'll be making available _The Grimoire of > Pope > Honorius III_ which is different than the Honorius > book that > Heptangle Books published a while back. Fir, would you let me know when the Honorius is available, in case I miss it? LITL/LUW Herb 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718