From: Fir Area: ENOCHIAN To: Josh Norton 28 Apr 94 02:14:26 Subject: Enochian temples UpdReq Hi Josh! JN> Guess I missed that message. Our netlinks are a bit erratic again -- JN> we're only seeing new Nuitnet messages once or twice a week, and JN> sometimes several days go by without any PODnet messages. Hey, it's (maybe) better than getting your whole message base wiped out as happened on Sacred Grove the other day. JN> However, there are a couple of effects that seem to relate. After I had JN> created a couple of Temples for different Tablets, I tried invoking the JN> TU names in their vicinity. This had the effect first of of creating an JN> arch-like structure connecting the tops of the Temples together -- sort JN> of like those intersecting vaults you see in some cathedrals. Continued JN> invocation caused the Temples to merge together temporarily. Hmm. JN> Another thing that has happened is that, after using one of the Temples JN> heavily for a few days, getting it really charged up, another Temple JN> forms around the original, large enough that the original fits into the JN> central beam of the new one. This super-Temple has the same basic JN> structure, but seems to be entirely lacking in "elemental" qualities. It JN> seems to me to be a genuine "Temple of Spirit", a higher correspondence. Well that makes sense in theory. Thanks for sharing these! JN> One time happened was during the Lotus working last year, and the JN> account is in the files I'm sending. Oh yes, the files you're sending (tease). I think your Lotus explorations are really exciting! 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718