From: Josh Norton Area: ENOCHIAN To: Kayla Block 18 Apr 94 15:52:00 Subject: Enochian 101 UpdReq Thus said Kayla Block to Christeos Pir concerning Enochian 101: KB> a few more questions, either for you or anyone else out KB> there. what is the difference in use/symbolism etc. KB> between 2-D tablets that utilize squares, and 2-D tablets KB> that utilize a pyramid design? any arguments for using one KB> style vs. another? If you're talking about copies of the Tablets to hang in your Temple, don't bother with all the little pyramids. They're really just a reference for the astral-vision system, and a whole tablet of them, to my mind at least, looks busy and cluttered. Never felt like it added anything to the power of the Tablets, either. Fir and I talked about options for coloring the Tablets here a while ago -- did you see any of that thread? KB> also, my understanding is that the 'tablet of union' was KB> strictly a G.D. thing. if this is true, then what are the KB> alternatives to this sort of set-up? You could separate out the "Black Cross" form from the rest of the Tablets in the Great Table. KB> any thoughts on the G.D. sigils at the top of the tablets? These were actually part of Dee's work, and do add something to the power, IMO. KB> any reason why i should choose one coloring style over KB> another for the tablets? i'm inclined towards the G.D. KB> flashing color style, (which is how i've been painting my KB> tablets), though i am aware that this is a G.D. convention, KB> and not something that dee utilized. any arguments in KB> favor of using a more dee-type coloring system? As far as I can tell, Dee never thought about coloring the Tablets, so there's nothing "authoritative" to go by. Go with what seems the most dramatic to your eyes. ... An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject. ___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.10 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718