From: Christeos Pir Area: ENOCHIAN To: Josh Norton 14 Apr 94 21:20:52 Subject: Re: enochian/goetic ritu UpdReq -=> Josh Norton sent a message to Matthew Sandow on 13 Apr 94 13:47:01 <=- -=> Re: Re: enochian/goetic ritu <=- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. JN> Can do. Unfortunately, it turns out my main file of the Ameth drawing JN> got trashed in a disk crash, and the only copy I have left is an JN> embedded EPS in a Pagemaker file. All my efforts to re-extract it have JN> failed. But maybe the remaining version will be useful to somebody. Now isn't THAT interesting! I have had three different versions of Aemeth: .GIF, .WPG & .MAC. The .GIF has disappeared, the .MAC won't import into any of my programs, and when I tell WordPerfect to print the .WPG the drive light flashes and flashes but nothing prints out -- it'll do it indefinately until I reboot the computer! Do-WEE-oo-oo... Love is the law, love under will. - CP ... I am become like a luscious devil of Italy; 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Kayla Block Area: ENOCHIAN To: Christeos Pir 14 Apr 94 19:27:04 Subject: Enochian 101 UpdReq 93 christeos, CP> My suggestion would be to use the basic system laid out in ESM (but I CP> prefer my pronunciation key over the G.D. pseudo-Hebrew system in the CP> book), and try a scrying of the 30th Aethyr, TEX (fewer keys to read i finally picked up a copy of your pronounciation file, but from glancing at it, i was having a hard time deciphering the pronounciation. but, before i start, i will be taking another look at it. i have already pretty much decided to start with the 30th aethyr, and see how it goes from there. CP> scrying with my black mirror produced no effects, but when I laid down CP> and pressed a small quartz crystal to my Ajna, the results were almost very interesting. i'm glad you told me. i think i will still start with the black mirror, and see how that goes. but, it goes to know that if it doesn't seem to work, that i might try using a different tool. (my black mirror has alot of magical energy to it. it belonged to a friend of mine's grandmother, who was a rosicrucian psychic type of person. though i never met this woman while she was alive, i seem to have a rather odd spiritual connection to her, that we still haven't been able to really figure out. but, because of this odd connection, my friend has seen fit to give me quite a few of 'grandma's' magical paraphenalia, and all of it just seems to 'sing' to me, when i touch it. the mirror, in particular, has a really intense vibration to it. it's one of my most special magical implements.) whew, sorry for that winding side-track! but, now i have a question for you. how did you make your black mirror, (if you made it)? years ago, i ahd wanted to make one for myself, but didn't like any of the instructions that i saw for making them, (or didn't feel up to the carpentry involved). CP> Enjoy, and keep us posted! undoubtedly, i will definitely do that. my first step is doing a 'refresher' on the greater pentagram ritual, since i'm really rusty. plus i figure that relearning it should get my temple space really cleared out! i still have a wee bit more to do on my tablets too. a few more questions, either for you or anyone else out there. what is the difference in use/symbolism etc. between 2-D tablets that utilize squares, and 2-D tablets that utilize a pyramid design? any arguments for using one style vs. another? also, my understanding is that the 'tablet of union' was strictly a G.D. thing. if this is true, then what are the alternatives to this sort of set-up? any thoughts on the G.D. sigils at the top of the tablets? any reason why i should choose one coloring style over another for the tablets? i'm inclined towards the G.D. flashing color style, (which is how i've been painting my tablets), though i am aware that this is a G.D. convention, and not something that dee utilized. any arguments in favor of using a more dee-type coloring system? thanks! 93, --kayla 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718