From: Christeos Pir Area: ENOCHIAN To: Fir 17 Feb 94 01:20:30 Subject: dis n dat UpdReq -=> Fir sent a message to Christeos Pir on 13 Feb 94 13:01:00 <=- -=> Re: Hello <=- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Fi> If I had copies of the stuff, I'd certainly make copies available to Fi> my friends. Contrariwise, if I _was_ going to bootleg it around, I wouldn't say so on the boards! Not that I'm likely to have copies anytime soon. Fi> It's all in old Latin though, isn't it? Ooops! Hadn't thought of that! Well, wouldn't do me a rat's ass to have copies then (especially on microfilm). I was forced to take a couple of years of Latin in that british high school, but what I remember could be written on the caput of a pin. Fi> Second order. Adeptus Minor and above. ??? I know, you said that, and that's what I was replying on... Fi> Maybe I'll throw the subject out in the GD echo. As I understand Fi> it, once they reach the second order, they then might branch out Fi> and specialize in an area like Enochian or Solomonic Magick. You talking about now, or 100 years ago? (Your use of the present tense suddenly made me realize I was thinking in terms of the old Mathers era G.'.D.'.) Which echo? Sir David of the TGD might be able to tell you; the EGD doesn't seem to be on their own echo anymore, which doesn't surprise me: those bozos don't impress me as being able to make water without illustrated directions, and even then they'd f*ck it up and then say they invented a new way to do it. Love is the law, love under will. - Christeos Pir ... Thou dost faint, thou dost fail, thou scribe; 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718