From: Josh Norton Area: ENOCHIAN To: Christeos Pir 7 Sep 93 00:00:00 Subject: Comselha update UpdReq Thus said Christeos Pir to Josh Norton concerning Comselha update: JN> You asked about results of the "Comselha" exercise. Something new has JN> cropped up, though I haven't had time to explore it fully as yet. JN> Thought you might be interested in a brief update. JN> [description sacrificed to the gods of bandwidth] CP> Wow! This sounds like it's going to be another good one! Of course, CP> the similarities to the Dee and Kelley workings have not been lost on CP> you, I'm sure. Indeed, the vision of the Golden Talisman sprang to mind the moment I saw it, as did a couple of other things. Wish I had or could afford a copy of "A True and Faithful Relation..." I read it about 1975, and my memory is telling me there were a couple of things in it that might be relevant -- but not what they are, damnit! I seem to have started something with this...the city is continuing to build and change itself without any effort and almost no intervention on my part. As of my last visit (Sunday 9/5) it's acting like a mass-production initiation factory for elementals. Gathers in chaotic elementals from its surroundings, sorts them out, and runs then through the wringer, with angels waiting at the end of every stage to check their progress. The ones that make it through the entire process are...I don't have a word for it, but it's impressive. I haven't yet discovered what it's doing with these "initiates". I tried getting into the head of one elemental and following its experiences, but they're just too alien for an easy meshing; it'll take practice before I can make an astral double fitted to the task. Another interesting tidbit: During Sunday's visit, who should I encounter but that old bogeyman, Choronzon ("coincidentally" appearing at 3:33 pm). Fortunately, he was all tied up and easily dealt with. But I get the impression that he (or something like him) is still hovering around the edges of the Comselha space, trying to chew off a few pieces for himself. Some intervention may be called for. CP> Can't wait to hear the full results. Then again, if you suddenly CP> disappear, we'll know what happened! That may not be as much a joke as you think. I admit to feeling _very_ nervous about this whole thing; even my mage-self is a bit nervous, which is a first for Enochian work. Compared to the Temples work, it took very little effort on my part to get things started, and none at all to keep it going. It seems to be not only self-sustaining but self- evolving. As its creator I'm tied to it, but I don't have much say about where it's going -- I wouldn't know what to change if I had the chance. And while most aspects of the creation seem o.k., there are some others that feel very alien. I dunno. Maybe I'm jumping at shadows. Not every new discovery feels comfortable on first viewing. Perhaps things will be clearer when I get more accustomed to it. CP> BTW, did you ever get the message about the vision I had when reading CP> your advance "rushes" of `Son of...' ? No, I didn't. Our Nuitnet connection seems a little erratic, despite the fact that we're hooked directly into the originating node. I check the Arena from time to time to make sure, but I must have missed it. Please send it again -- I'm very interested. ... Jesus, Toto, let's lay off the windowpane, OK? ___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.10 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Steven Craig Area: ENOCHIAN To: Azoth 7 Sep 93 21:27:04 Subject: Collect Calls... UpdReq 93! I recently downloaded the Big List of Enochian Gematria you compiled, and have found it a useful resource. At the end of the file is a collection of "Corrected" versions of all of the Keys, which casual examination has led me to find most interesting and worthwhile. However, the file neglects to mention the exact source of these changes - I assume they are from a corraboration(sp?) of Dee's various notes, but was wondering if you could tell me anything more specific. ___ X MMST 2.09 UnRegistered * I hear you Enochian but you can't come in... 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Azoth Area: ENOCHIAN To: Steven Craig 8 Sep 93 07:36:20 Subject: Collect Calls... UpdReq Hi, Steven! Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. SC> I recently downloaded the Big List of Enochian Gematria you SC> compiled, and have found it a useful resource. At the end of the file SC> is a collection of "Corrected" versions of all of the Keys, which SC> casual examination has led me to find most interesting and worthwhile. SC> However, the file neglects to mention the exact source of these SC> changes - I assume they are from a corraboration(sp?) of Dee's various SC> notes, but was wondering if you could tell me anything more specific. The Calls I use are those of Geoffrey James, from his _Enochian Evocation_;I think I did mention the source (briefly, in passing... };-]) at the top of the file. I find that his 'corrections' satisfy my intellect,and reduce a small but niggling uncertainty that I may not be putting my best silver out for...Guests. };-] Some of the changes are fairly drastic,but seem to work better, for me. I also like the coincidental (!) counting of the Words: 666. Love is the law, love under will. Az0th 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Christeos Pir Area: ENOCHIAN To: Josh Norton 7 Sep 93 22:44:08 Subject: Son of ET... UpdReq Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Here's the relevant portion of my original message, from about a month ago... I also had an exquisitely detailed, though fleeting, vision while reading it: The tablets are like a Japanese puzzle-box (or Pinhead's ), the pieces of which are the names of the "Governors". When the whole thing is put together, we see the names of the various angels, etc., as we're used to seeing them (OROIBAHAOZPI, etc.). Calling on the "Governors" or Divine divisions of the world (universe?) is like pushing on one of those pieces, which in my vision then glided out for examination/use in a manner reminiscent of the scene in 2001 where Bowman disables HAL, and were shaped in the forms of their sigils. This whole scene was shown superimposed on a view of the sky, which I understood to be showing that our physical world is on the surface of a Magickal or Spiritual hypersphere. A few moments later, I was also "told" or shown that another way of looking at the difference between, and interplay of, the two (the tablets and the "Governors") is in whether we look down (at the earth) or look up (at the sky)... ie, whether we concentrate on the elemental aspect or on the Spiritual* aspect. [* As you point out, they're both Spiritual, as pertaining to a `higher level of energy' than the manifested world. I used "Spiritual" as opposed to "elemental" in the above simply to differentiate between the `matter' and `energy' aspects of the Spiritual.] Love is the law, love under will. - Christeos Pir ... they shall lap the wine as dogs that lap the blood of a courtesan 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Christeos Pir Area: ENOCHIAN To: Josh Norton 8 Sep 93 13:12:00 Subject: The vision of the four towers, etc. UpdReq Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. I'm going to try to re-type, word for word, this passage from the Causabon (pps. 168 - 171); I'll try to avoid typos, but you know how that goes... The following comes between the work Dee and Kelley had been doing on the 91 Governors, etc, and the first messages on the layout of the tablets ("...It must be filled: a r d Z a i d p a L a m..."). The illustration, given just before p. 1 in the Causabon, is reprinted on p. xi (just before the Preface) of the Geoffrey James, where it is titled "The Golden Medallion." Wednesday, Junii 20, a Meridie. 1584. Cracoviae. D. It is first to be noted, that this morning (early) to E.K. lying in his bed, and awake, appeared a Vision, in manner as followeth: One standing by his bed's head, who patted him on the head gently, to make him the more vigilant. He seemed to be cloathed with feathers, strangely wreathed about him all over, &c. There appeared to him [E.K.] four very fair castles, standing in the four parts of the world: out of which he heard the sound of a Trumpet. Then seemed out of every Castle a cloath to be thrown on the ground, of more then the breadth of a Table-cloath. Out of that in the East, the cloath seemed to be red, which was cast. Out of that in the South, the cloath seemed white. Out of that in the West, the cloath seemed green, with great knops on it. Out of that in the North, spread, or thrown out from the gate under foote, the cloath seemed to be very black. Out of every gate issued one Trumpeter, whose Trumpets were of strange form, wreathed, and growing bigger and bigger at the end. After the Trumpeter followed three Ensign bearers. After them six ancient men, with white beards and staves in their hands. Then followed a comely man, with very much Apparel on his back, his Robe having a long train. After him came five men, carrying up of his train. Then followed one great Crosse, and about that four lesser Crosses. These Crosses had on them, each of them ten, like men, their faces distinctly appearing on the four parts of the Crosse, all over. After the Crosses followed 16 white Creatures. And after them, an infinite number seemed to issue, and to spread themselves orderly in a compasse, almost before the four foresaid Crosses. Upon which Vision declared unto me, I straight way set down a Note of it; trusting in God that it did signifie good. After Noon, as E.K. sat by me, he felt on his head some strange moving: whereby he deemed that some spiritual Creature did visit him; and as we were continuing together, and I had red to E.K. some rare matter out of Ignatius `Epistles', Policarpus, and Martialis; some of the Sacrament, and some of the Crosse, a voyce answered, and said, > "That is true, that the sign of the Crosse is of great force and > vertue." After this, the spiritual Creature seemed to E.K. to be very heavy on his right shoulder, as he sat by me in my study: And as E.K. considered the numbers of such as he had numbered to passe out of the four Crosses (it is to wit, 1.3.6.1.5.) The spiritual Creature said, the number 16. is a perfect number, consisting of 1.3.6.1. and 5. He said further more, God the father is a standing Pillar. Upon which word I asked him, if I should write such matter as he was to speak. And he answered to E.K. at his right ear. > "If thou wilt." D. His voyce was much like unto a mans voyce, not base, nor hollow. > "Divided with a straight line, is one and two." D. What is to be divided with a straight line? > "The Pillar." D. In the name of Jesus, who art thou? > "The servant of God." D. Art thou sent from God, with good tydings or message? > "What I am he knoweth, of whome I bear witnesse." D. What is your name, either as you are notified among the blessed Angels, or called by, of any mortal man? If you be of Verity, and so of Charity, you cannot mislike my speeches. E.K. He sayeth nothing. D. Belike he is not sent unto us by God: for if he were, he would do his message. > "I am AVE" D. This AVE is one ex filiis filiorum, of whose order Rocle is, vide sup. lib. 2. & 4. D. If you be AVE, In the name of Jesus, say, that all wicked Angels are justly condemned: and that, by the mercy of God, in the merits of Christ, mankind, elect, is to be saved. > "The * visitation of God, is twofold: [1.] In respect of his secret > will and purpose: and in particularity. And in that he hath [2] > sealed us, with the good will of mankind to their comfort. But if I > be a scandal to the word, then am I not of righteousnesse: But my > righteousnesse is of the world: Therefore, That I visit you of my > self, can be no offence. Those that are, and die in wickednesse, are > dishonourable, and far from the mercies of God: For it is written, `I > am a God to the living.' Therefore, do I dishonour them such (I say) > as are wicked." * E.K. and I said now in our talk together, That God would not visit us but at the dayes of journey taking (as was last affirmed) therefore whatsoever came before was to be doubted as an illusion. He therefore answereth first our doubt, and then to my request he maketh answer. > "The mercies of God, (which is the true Manna) comforteth the > comforted, and giveth hope of amendment, of such as run astray, are > sinners, and may return: Therefore, I say, The mercies [of God] > (which is the Fountain and sweetnesse of the love of God) is a thing > most blessed, most holy, most to be desired in Heaven and Earth, and > of me, the creature and servant of God, to be reverently spoken of, > and required: For, it is the food wherewith we live: even the very > bread wherewith we are rejoyced. Thus much, thou hast required." D. I did so: for so, is his Justice against the impenitent, and his mercies to his Elect testified truely. > "Have patience: I will return after a few moments." {Continued next message...} ... Pan was ever Pan for ever and ever more throughout the aeons. 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Christeos Pir Area: ENOCHIAN To: Josh Norton 8 Sep 93 13:04:02 Subject: Tower vision, part 2. UpdReq D. Hereupon, (in the mean space) we considered the premises: and liked very well of the scandal, or offence, avoiding: Becasue it was lastly (Junii 18) said, God will appear no more to you, until you take your journey. And secondly he answered my request of God his Justice against the wicked Angels, and also of his mercies towards mankind. D. About a quarter of an hour after, there seemed a thing to come again on E.K. his right shoulder: and (as before) he caused his shoulder to be very warm where it lighted on. D. Benedictus qui venit in nomine Dominii. Hallelujah. E.K. Amen. > Ave. ..... "The place is sanctified." D. Sanctus, Sanctus, Sanctus, est Dominus Deaus Zebaoth. > "I, in the favour or God, considering (and by force of his > secret love toward you) how Satan purposeth, yet, and daily to > overcome you, thought good, (through the mercies of God) to prevent > his malice, and the effect thereof." D. O blessed, be thou, our God of mercies and all comfort. > "That, (although, yet, the Harvest be not) the Vineyard might yield > some fruit: whereby God might be glorified, and you, (in despite of > the world) revived and comforted, might rejoice, and shake off the > present cares to come. for those that be unworthy, can seem to be > lifted, and to enjoy the fruits of the Earth, by the Tempter: Much > more ought the true servants of God, to feel his fatherly goodnesse. > Those that trust in me (saith the Lord) shall not be driven to > despair; neither will I suffer the beast of the field to tread such > as I delight in under feet. the Earth is mine, and the glory thereof: > The Heavens are mine also, and the Comforts that are in them. Why > hath (Therefore) the father of Darknesse, risen up saying. > 1. I will shut up the Earth from them? > 2. I will seal up the mindes of men: and they shall become barren > towards them? > 3. Their miseries shall be great, even unto death? > For this cause: That he might waken the Lord, when he is asleep: That > those that trust in him, might be comforted. He hath sealed the Earth > from you, and I will open it unto you: He hath said, you shall be > poor: But I say, you shall become exceeding rich." > 1. I will blesse you with a twofold blessing: That the Earth may > be open unto you (which at last, you shall contemn. > 2. And that my blessing and laws may dwell amongst you: wherein > you shall rejoyce unto the end. D. O blessed, blessed, blessed, God of power, goodnesse, and wisdom. > "This was the cause that I appeared to thee, E.K. this morning. Now > therefore hearken unto me: for I will open unto you the secret > knowledge of the Earth, that you may deal with her, by such as govern > her, at your pleasure: and call her to a reckoning, as a Steward doth > the servants of his Lord." {Continued next message...} ` 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Christeos Pir Area: ENOCHIAN To: Josh Norton 8 Sep 93 13:05:48 Subject: Tower vision, conclusion. UpdReq > AVE .... "I expound the Vision." > "The four houses, are the 4 Angels of the Earth, which are the 4 > Overseers, and Watch-towers, that the eternal God in his providence > hath placed, against usurping blasphemy, misuse, and stealth of the > wicked and great enemy, the Devil. To the intent that being put out > to the Earth, his envious will might be bridled, the determinations > of God fulfilled, and his creatures kept and preserved within the > compasse and measure of order. > What Satan doth, they suffer; And what they wink at, he wresteth: But > when he thinketh himself most assured, then feeleth he the bit. > In each of these Houses, the Chief Watchman, is a mighty Prince, a > mighty Angel of the Lord: which hath under him 5 Princes (these names > I must use for your instructions. The seals and authorities of these > Houses, are confirmed in the beginning of the World. Unto every one > of them, be 4 characters, (Tokens of the presence of the Son of God: > by whom all things were made in Creation.) > Ensignes, upon the Image whereof, is death: whereon the Redemption of > mankind is established, and with the which he shall come to judge the > Earth. > These are the Characters, and natural marks of holinesse. Unto these, > belong four Angels severally. > The 24 old men, are the 24 Seniors, that St. John remembreth. > These judge the government of the Castles, and fulfil the will of > God, as it is written. > The 12 Banners are the 12 names of God, that govern all the creatures > upon the Earth, visible and invisible, comprehending 3, 4, and 5. > Out of these Crosses, come the Angels of all the Aires: which > presently give obedience to the will of men, when they see them. > Hereby you may subvert whole Countries without Armies: which you > must, and shall do, for the glory of God. > By these you shall get the favour of all the Princes, whom you take > pity of, or wish well unto. > Hereby shall you know the Secret Treasures of the waters, and unknown > Caves of the Earth. > And it shall be a Doctrine, for you onely, the instrument of the > World. > For, the rest of your Instructions, are touching the Heavens, and the > time to come: of the which, this is the last and extream knowledge. > This will I deliver unto you, (because I have yeilded you before the > Lord.) > Upon Monday next, I will appear unto you: and shall be a Lesson of a > few dayes." E.K. The will of God be done. D. Amen. > "In the mean season, desire you of God, such things, as are necessary > for you. > He that filleth all things, and from whom all things live, and in, > and through whom, they are sanctified, blesse you, and confirm you in > peace." D. Amen. D. I beseech you, to Notifie this mornings Vision, by words: as all other holy Prophets have recorded theirs. > "A Vision. > The sign of the love of God toward his faithful. Four sumptuous and > belligerant Castles, out of the which sounded Trumpets thrice. > The sign of Majesty, the Cloth of passage, was cast forth. > In the East, the cloth red; after the new smitten blood. > In the South, the cloth white; Lilly-colour. > In the West a cloth, the skins of many Dragons, green: garlick > bladed. > In the North, the cloth, Hair-coloured, Bilbery juyce. The Trumpets > sound once. The gates open. The four Castles are moved. There issueth > 4 Trumpeters, whose Trumpets are a Pyramis, six cones, wreathed. > There followeth out of every Castle 3, holding up their Banners > displayed, with ensigne, the names of God. There follow Seniors six, > alike from the 4 Gates: After them cometh from every part a King: > whose Princes are five, gardant, and holding up his train. Next > issueth the Crosse of 4 Angles, of the Majesty of Creation in God > attended upon every one, with 4: a white Cloud, 4 Crosses, bearing > the witnesses of the Covenant of God, with the * Prince gone out > before: which were confirmed, every one, with ten Angels, visible in > countenance: After every Crosse, attendeth 16 Angels, dispositors of > the will of those, that govern the Castles. They proceed. And, in, > and about the middle of the Court, the Ensignes keep their standings, > opposite to the middle of the Gate: The rest pause. The 24 Senators > meet: The seem to consult. * King > I, AVE, STOOD BY THE SEER: > It vanisheth. > So I leave you." D. Omnium bonorum largitori, Omnipotenti Deo, sit aeterna aus, gratiarum actio, honor omnis, & Jubilatio. Amen. Love is the law, love under will. - Christeos Pir ... for every circle is alike and every triangle alike! 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718