From: Poqui Hydjnw Area: ENOCHIAN To: The Moonshadow 8 Aug 92 08:08:00 Subject: Tabula Recensa UpdReq GD> Reminds me of "The Last Temptation of Christ", when Jesus' GD> HGA tell's him that all women are Mary :) +--------------------------------------------------------------------------- TM>great book. should be required reading for xtians. But it portrays Jesus as a sexual human being! Horrors!!! ;-) * SLMR 2.1a * I want to make friends with the badger! 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Vitriol Area: ENOCHIAN To: Azoth 9 Aug 92 08:09:26 Subject: Re: Nokie Stuff UpdReq -=> Azoth sent a message to Vitriol on 08-08-92 08:08 <=- -=> Nokie Stuff <=- A> book on R.A. Schwaller de Lubicz, _Al-kemi_? Therein, de Lubicz takes A> highly suggestive note of Valentine's Keys, that in their A> re-arrangement lies their secret. Aside, he lays claim to having known A> the _real_ Fulcanelli, who appropriated his(?!) work for the _Le A> Mystere des Cathedrales_. Cheeky sod; maybe he did. Nonono, I've got Fulcanelli right here in this bag... Oops! Dammit, he was there a minute ago! The only de Lubicz I'm familiar with is The Opening of the Way. Haven't even read Her-Bak yet. A> That said, I have much respect for the efficacy of the Temple A> _structure_, which can be applied, as I have done, without regard for A> Kabalistic associations, Achadian or traditional. The major benefit, I A> think, derives from the visionary discipline required to raise the A> Enochian Temple, and manage the Concourse of the forces evoked and A> focused by the Temple structure itself. We're talking serious work, A> here, but exceedingly powerful. Even beyond the utility of it as an exercise in astral work, I can see how it could be extremely effective in those ways it says it is intended for. (How's that for ungrammar?) It's the *other* stuff that doesn't jive for me: a lot of it sounds like Osirian thinking in Set's clothing. Keep in mind, however, that I've only had a chance to skim the stuff, not to mention some umptyump years thinking in terms of AL and Aleph and 333, etc. A> been playing with a fuzzy-gematria table made from the table of A> Enochian letter frequencies (in the Keys/Aethyrs), and surprise, it A> doesn't work half bad! ..A> I've started on a GUI for them, and I've already got an ISAM back end, A> but the stdio interface not bad. I'll be adding bugs as time permits, A> but it's already useful, so I'll post it, with source code in C, in A> case somebody else needs the algorithms. It's pretty portable (works on A> DOS & U*ix, anyway, and 80x86 and 680?0) and the code's dirt simple, A> and sort of documented. Since it's all table-driven, if somebody wanted A> to extend the thing and post the changes.... I'm sure I could make some plausible reply if I only knew what all that meant! I guess I'll find out when I start playing with it... * BWave/QWK v0.96 * =+=Vitriol=+= 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Vitriol Area: ENOCHIAN To: Chen 9 Aug 92 08:09:28 Subject: Re: Sch-Sch-Schueler UpdReq -=> Chen sent a message to Vitriol on 08-08-92 18:28 <=- -=> Re: Sch-Sch-Schueler <=- C> He did, and thanks! No thanks necessary -- just keep it up! Oh. That's YOUR line. Sorry. C> Hey-- I don't mind! You Nochie scholars are pretty damned Hardly a scholar. I'm not even sure I'd call myself much more than a Neophyte, if that. C> I'm not sure where you live -- Canada? What, do I look like I sleep with moose??? I'm in Virginia, outside DC. C> SHOULD be able to find The NEW ORLEANS VOODOO TAROT in C> bookstores wherever you are. It's possible that it's not C> on the shelves yet. If you can't find them, the store can C> order them -- I believe NEW LEAF is the distributor. I'll MAKE 'em get it. ;-) C> You all are welcome to visit our rituals-- bring drums with you! Thank you. Much as I'd like to, Sept. is out of the question at this point. I'm presently using sick leave in order to have my birthday off! Nov. would be good, too, but same problem. Unless something breaks open for us, looks more like after the first of the year. ('93!) And I figure we want to stay far away during Mardi Gras. 418! * BWave/QWK v0.96 * =+=Vitriol=+= 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Azoth Area: ENOCHIAN To: Vitriol 10 Aug 92 08:10:02 Subject: Re: Nokie Stuff UpdReq 93! V | A> book on R.A. Schwaller de Lubicz, _Al-kemi_? Therein, de Lubicz takes V | The only de Lubicz I'm familiar with is The Opening of the Way. V | Haven't even read Her-Bak yet. Same de Lubicz. Andre VandenBroeck spent a year and a half or so studying with him. _Al-kemi_ is his personal account and commentary. Interesting. V | Even beyond the utility of it as an exercise in astral work, I can V | see how it could be extremely effective in those ways it says it is V | intended for. (How's that for ungrammar?) Right! V | It's the *other* stuff that doesn't jive for me: a lot of it sounds V | like Osirian thinking in Set's clothing. Keep in mind, however, that Oo, scary: anything in particular that raises your hackles? V | A> I've started on a GUI for them, and I've already got an ISAM back end, V | A> but the stdio interface not bad. I'll be adding bugs as time permits, V | A> but it's already useful, so I'll post it, with source code in C, in V | A> case somebody else needs the algorithms. It's pretty portable (works on V | A> DOS & U*ix, anyway, and 80x86 and 680?0) and the code's dirt simple, V | A> and sort of documented. Since it's all table-driven, if somebody wanted V | A> to extend the thing and post the changes.... V | V | I'm sure I could make some plausible reply if I only knew what all V | that meant! Hehe. Means I'm gonna take the elegant simplicity of a text oriented program and jack it all outa shape with graphical doodads, random access databases and other superfluous gizzies and pretend it's better! };-] V | I guess I'll find out when I start playing with it... Enjoy! Have you got a C compiler to play it with, for changes? 93 93/93 ___ X JABBER v1.2 X Left, Left, I hadda good brain but it Left.... 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Azoth Area: ENOCHIAN To: Chen 10 Aug 92 18:34:18 Subject: Abyssal UpdReq Cara Soror, Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. C> I've asked Mike Ripple to let me print the chapters concerning C> Choronzon and the Abyss in The Bahlasti Papers because they are so . . . C> is, as yet, unedited). I'll find out the cost of the xeroxing, and if C> you're interested, send me your address--I'll make sure you get a C> copy. Hey, OK! I'd certainly like a look at his work, and I'd be happy to help defray the cost of Xroxing. Or maybe he has an electronic form? Nachash has my address. A> the Abyss at Yesod are every bit as scary to one there, as those of A> Hod similarly, and so on up the Tree. And Choronzon waits behind A> every Path.... C> Choronzon's still lurking behind every part and moment of the C> universe... Just read today in Sardello's book that the Abyss is the C> source of all creative expression in the world. Demons-Daimon. Heard that. I wonder, though, if it's really the Abyss, or our collective squirming to be out of it, that's the Prime Mover in artistic expression; cracking the Egg, so to speak.... Love is the law, love under will. ... Who am I, and what shall be the sign... 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718