From: Chen Area: ENOCHIAN To: Azoth 9 Aug 92 13:15:48 Subject: Re: Sch-Sch-Schueler UpdReq A> I'd be most interested in seeing that work. Much of the material I've A> seen treating of the Abyss is somewhat less than useful I've asked Mike Ripple to let me print the chapters concerning Choronzon and the Abyss in The Bahlasti Papers because they are so DAMN INTERESTING! He has told me that he fell into the Abyss premarurely some several years ago-- it tore his life and his Self apart-- but he managed to survive the experience and lived to tell! IT is the first material I've ever read on the subject that actually was digestable. It'c clear that you're reading first-hand info. ANYWAY, he hasn't written back yet-- he's a single parent, works full time, and goes to school full time, working on a doctorate, I beleive, so, it takes awhile. Or maybe I'll call... In the meantime, he has said that he'd make xeroxes for interested Thelemites, for the cost of the xeroxes, in return for commentary and editorial criticism (The book is, as yet, unedited). I'll find out the cost of the xeroxing, and if you're interested, send me your address--I'll make sure you get a copy. A> the Abyss at Yesod are every bit as scary to one there, as those of A> Hod similarly, and so on up the Tree. And Choronzon waits behind A> every Path.... A> Hmmm... no wonder I'm SO NEUROTIC! People look at my art and say,"Have you considered THERAPY?". Well, yes, actually, and Choronzon's still lurking behind every part and moment of the universe... Just read today in Sardello's book that the Abyss is the source of all creative expression in the world. Demons-Daimon. A> Hehehe. Sounds great! And maybe a big bowl of Zom Gumbo.... Well, I'm DIEING! SELL MY CLOTHES, I'M GOING TO HEAVEN! LOVE/WILL CHEN 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718