From: Jon B Area: ENOCHIAN To: Steven Craig 8 Aug 92 20:39:52 Subject: Re: ENOCHIAN GIFS UpdReq > Cat House is outside of Washington, DC (in northern VA), which > ought to be PC-pursuitable. I'll try to upload them on BaphoNet the thanks jonathon 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Azoth Area: ENOCHIAN To: Vitriol 8 Aug 92 08:08:02 Subject: Nokie Stuff UpdReq Care Fater, Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Took a look around my lib for something commentative on Valentine's 10th Key, but no joy; all I've got are his plates and text. Your reading is closer than I ever got. Did you ever read VandenBroeck's book on R.A. Schwaller de Lubicz, _Al-kemi_? Therein, de Lubicz takes highly suggestive note of Valentine's Keys, that in their re-arrangement lies their secret. Aside, he lays claim to having known the _real_ Fulcanelli, who appropriated his(?!) work for the _Le Mystere des Cathedrales_. Cheeky sod; maybe he did. About Ben's Enochian Temples work, two comments. I haven't worked the system in its entirety, so have little feel for the specifically Achadian aspects thereof. I intend to remedy this gaping hole in my general education, once I've had time to study Achad's original work. That said, I have much respect for the efficacy of the Temple _structure_, which can be applied, as I have done, without regard for Kabalistic associations, Achadian or traditional. The major benefit, I think, derives from the visionary discipline required to raise the Enochian Temple, and manage the Concourse of the forces evoked and focused by the Temple structure itself. We're talking serious work, here, but exceedingly powerful. Redefinition of the Aeons? Hey, it's all Rok & Rul to me.... Nokie-wise, I'll post those tools I promised tomorrow or so. One of them is an Enochian gematria tool. It has the GD, AS and AC tables built in, and lets you load more from disk. The thing's interactive, but the user interface is U*ix standard, so you can redirect input to a file, if you like, which is how I generated those tables I posted. BTW, been playing with a fuzzy-gematria table made from the table of Enochian letter frequencies (in the Keys/Aethyrs), and surprise, it doesn't work half bad! The other tool is an Enochian name extraction program. It has the Tabula Recensa built in, and can load alternate versions from disk. All the standard Dee names can be extracted, from each or all of the Elemental Tablets. What's missing: the original Table (which has a different arrangement of elements), the GD variations on the tablet names (cacodaemons derived from the second pair of servient squares in the Lesser angelic names, multiple archangelic names derived from the Kerubic squares, etc.), the Governors, the GD pyramid attributes. I've started on a GUI for them, and I've already got an ISAM back end, but the stdio interface not bad. I'll be adding bugs as time permits, but it's already useful, so I'll post it, with source code in C, in case somebody else needs the algorithms. It's pretty portable (works on DOS & U*ix, anyway, and 80x86 and 680?0) and the code's dirt simple, and sort of documented. Since it's all table-driven, if somebody wanted to extend the thing and post the changes.... Love is the law, love under will. Azoth ___ X JABBER v1.2 X There is no law beyond. Do what thou wilt. 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Azoth Area: ENOCHIAN To: Chen 8 Aug 92 20:50:52 Subject: Re: Sch-Sch-Schueler UpdReq Cara Soror, Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Az> Since we've been speeking, I've heard drums in my dreams.... };-] C> Sounds cool... but how do you sleep through the noise? (g) Now, who said anything about sleep.... Az> start to learn something. It's as if the thing was programmed to Az> prevent a linear, rational approach. C> Sounds like an interesting approach, but someone stole my copy and C> I just don't know about taking another chance on that hefty price-tag! C> But I suppose the pearl of great price and all that... It's the sort of book that really _ought_ to be bound in heavy leather and locked away in a deep crypt for proper study by Initiates Only(tm)! Awfully glad it's not, though. };-] C> Odd perception -- The material that I mentioned by MIke Ripple has C> quite alot to say about the Abyss--that clinging to the heroic-ego C> mythos brings you to the experience of Choronzon. I've asked him to C> let me print these sections of his paper in THE BAHLASTI PAPERS-- i C> hope he lets me, as it's fascinating. I'd be most interested in seeing that work. Much of the material I've seen treating of the Abyss is somewhat less than useful, complicated by the real possibility that an Abyss-related experience can be had, in Kabalistic terms, at any Sephira of the Tree. And the demons of the Abyss at Yesod are every bit as scary to one there, as those of Hod similarly, and so on up the Tree. And Choronzon waits behind every Path.... Az> I suppose we really need an _Enochian_Cajun_Cookbook_.... C> Hilarious!..."Blackened Nochie", I supppos. K'Paul could sell it in C> N.Y.C. for top dollar to unsuspecting Yankees! Hehehe. Sounds great! And maybe a big bowl of Zom Gumbo.... Love is the law, love under will. Azoth ...they shall bring the glory of the stars into the hearts of men 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718