From: Vitriol Area: ENOCHIAN To: Nachash 5 Aug 92 08:05:08 Subject: Re: Tabula Recensa UpdReq -=> Nachash sent a message to Arthur Rosene on 07-31-92 03:05 <=- -=> Re: Tabula Recensa <=- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. N> If ypou haven't found a set by the time you make it out N> this way, you can get 'em from me. I have a set on N> cardstock... How big are they? Love is the law, love under will. * BWave/QWK v0.96 * RAAS CHRISTEOS PIR FIFALZ MANIN. 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Vitriol Area: ENOCHIAN To: Chen 5 Aug 92 08:05:16 Subject: Re: Sch-Sch-Schueler UpdReq -=> Chen sent a message to Azoth on 08-02-92 22:34 <=- -=> Sch-Sch-Schueler <=- QVIF! Sor. Chen: First of all, good to "see" you here! Second, in case Fr. Nachash neglected to, I want to pass on my and my wife's appreciation for your articles in the newsletter, which we enjoy very much. Thirdly: C> Enochian Tarot...Actually he had quite alot to do with the cards-- C> sometimes helping; sometimes hindering. His wife, however, Hehe... I'd heard this somewhere else -perhaps Nachash? Anyway, I love the cards! (this is turning into a real icky fanletter... :-P ) C> The new Voodoo Tarot is a whole other matter-- check it C> out. I'm rather pleased with the work--artistic and C> scholarly...Run right out and buy 93 copies-- Can this be done direct, or do we have to go through the retailers, or what? Fourthly, I had posted a question to Fr. Nachash about the possibility of us coming to New Orleans sometime in the next year, and had asked whether any of the Lodge's ceremonies were open to non-initiate (meaning OTO) Thelemites. The response quoted my question, but no answer was attatched. So I now direct the question to you -- If we get down your way this Fall (or maybe winter), may we visit one of the Lodge's Workings? Love is the law, love under will. * BWave/QWK v0.96 * =+=Vitriol=+= 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Azoth Area: ENOCHIAN To: Chen 6 Aug 92 20:34:30 Subject: Re: Sch-Sch-Schueler UpdReq Cara Soror, Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. A> In this small backwater of fading kulture, there is, A> however, a regretable lack of dancing girls.... C> Awww... that's a SHAME. You should visit N'Awlins. Since we've been speeking, I've heard drums in my dreams.... };-] A> A possible correlation of Voudou and Enochiana was first brought to A> my attention in the works of Kenneth Grant, and Michael Bertiaux. I C> Damn. And I thought I was so clever. But you know what's wierd? I C> don't understand a Word of what M.B. says in THE VOUDON GNOSTIC C> WORKBOOK-- odd that we would come up with the same idea.Grant's fun C> though-- always food for thought-- and HIS math's as bad as mine! Hehehe. KG's endless gematrasizing is a little distracting at times, but nothing to Bertiaux's booby-traps. Whenever I try to read more than a chapter or two of the WORKBOOK in sequence, I get seriously derailed. If I just read at 'random', as feels right, I shortly start to learn something. It's as if the thing was programmed to prevent a linear, rational approach. Come to think of it... C> Psyche in the underworld, I guess. But lately I'm considering the C> implications of looking at these things from the perspective of C> Psyche= World Soul, as opposed to my own lock-in on personal psyche. Hmmmm. That kind of inversion of perspective sounds like echoes from the far side of the Abyss, and as such, possibly a lifeline. C> physical. I want to apply this perspective on psyche to Aethyric C> realms. Internal imaging directed outward...This is somewhat the C> subject of my next BAHLASTI PAPERS rant-- check it out and tell me C> what you think. Will do! C> Mike Ripple similarly shocked me when he pointed out that perhaps the C> "Thou" referred to in "Do what Thou wilt..." is the OTHER, Neteru, The C> HGA-- not "You",as in "Do what you want..." And "Love under will" seems rather less "Love _subject_to_ will" than "Love _under(lying)=empowering_ will". Therion the mystic was, I think, a far wiser man than Therion the magickian.... C> this-- except there was some rumour that California was all hot with C> Enochian Voodoo after I started joking about it here. I was sure C> there would be authoritative how-to books on the market in no time. And I'm still waiting for that _Enochian_Cook_Book_! I suppose we really need an _Enochian_Cajun_Cookbook_.... C> waves of the Aethyr. Will be doing a similar ritual for the opening C> of the Voodoo TArot show. His will call on Guedeh; mine will call on C> Erzulie and Damballah. Maybe you'll catch sight of them out there in C> Aethyr-land! No doubt! Love is the law, love under will. Azoth ... ..they shall bring the glory of the stars into the hearts of men 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Arthur Rosene Area: ENOCHIAN To: Steven Craig 7 Aug 92 11:53:14 Subject: Re: Schuler stuff UpdReq I agree with you, about not having any preconceived idea of what one is 'supposed' to see. I remeber a long time ago there was a joke on this echo about Schuler comming Enochian Cookbook...haha. A lot of my enochian work is invoking seniors. I'm trying more or less to utilize the appropriate seniors to invoke. With an extensive system--with a lot of deities involved, I'm trying to learn a particular feel for the seniors before moving on. appreciate reply, 93! Arthur Rosene 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718