From: Azoth Area: ENOCHIAN To: Neuro Sonic 4 Jul 92 14:02:00 Subject: Nightside Enochian UpdReq Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. NS> Please write up some of these simpler Bertrieux Rites. What, and violate copyrights? NS> I have seen his book, but mostly overlooked it as mere NS> sorcery until this the write up I saw in this echo. Make no mistake, there's sorcery aplenty, and pretty spooky stuff at that. I was also somewhat at a loss until I read Grant's comments in _Cults_of_the_Shadow_, et al, q.v.. As I may have said before, it helps to know what you're looking for well ahead of jumping into the _Workbook_. The Monastery of the Seven Rays is, I believe, still in operation, and it might be possible to apply for instruction, if you were so inclined. NS> Luckily after reading this echo I've acquired a NS> copy of ESM (In exchange for a massage for the old Scarlet NS> Woman), and I am reimcarnating to read it. That one is worth its weight. NS> I wonder whether, anyone has read a publication from Black Moon by NS> Ben Rowe that has something to do with structuring an Enochian NS> Temple. The Enochian Temple in question is an 'astral' construct, a visualization and psychic materialization of the Tablets in 3-dimensional form. Very powerful technique, if only because it is so demanding in practice! Love is the Law, love under will. ___ X BABBLE v1.0 X My God.....It's full of Stars..... 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Azoth Area: ENOCHIAN To: Vitriol 4 Jul 92 16:13:04 Subject: The Book of Enoch UpdReq Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. V > Has anyone run across a copy (reprint) of The Book Of Enoch, from V > medieval times? According to "Zolar", in The Lure Of The Heavens, it ...V > metallurgy, botany, making of arms and armor, and `writing with ink V > and paper - and thereby many sinned from eternity to eternity and V > until this day.' V > Azoth, have you seen this one? (I figger if'n anyone has a copy, it'd V > be you! ) Well....uh...yeah..sure, got it right here. It was published by Summit University Press, and has the BOOK OF ENOCH and the BOOK OF THE SECRETS OF ENOCH (as translated by Richard Lawrence) and a 'Daring expose' by Elizabeth Clare Prophet regarding embodied 'Fallen Angels' as those who really run our world.... Also some drawings by Dore, manifold quotes from the Bible, commentary, etc.. It's called _Forbidden_Mysteries_Of_ Enoch_, ISBN 0-916766-60-8, last copyright 1983. The Enochian books, also known as Enoch I & II, are also in Barnstone's _The_Other_Bible_, from Harper and Rowe. Think I've got'em in another pseudepigrapha type volume, as well. Try your local Bible bookstore! Love is the Law, love under will. ___ X BABBLE v1.0 X Fnords: fnord, fnord, fnord, fnord, fnord, fnord, fnord. 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718