From: Frater I.O.S.P. Area: ENOCHIAN To: Tony Iannotti 23 Apr 92 00:01:02 Subject: Re: Jewelry Offer Rec'd UpdReq -=> Quoting Tony Iannotti to Frater I.O.S.P. <=- TI> I fail to see the relevance of this to Enochian, unless you TI> specifically are offering Enochian items. Is this the case? Care Frater, Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Greetings once again! If you haven't read my reply the message you left me on THELEMA echo, please do so first. Secondly, I forgot to include (my fault) in the notice, that K.A.L. Camp also offers many different stones (either cut or uncut) for particular magickal workings. These would be PERFECT for Enochian. I am an avid practitioner of the Enochian system, and often I need a particular stone to help get my "setting" in the right atmosphere. I also use quartz crystals in Enochian scrying, or spirit vision in the 30 Aethyrs and the Enochian Watchtower squares. Not to mention the incense, candles, and various other magickal implements which add to my Temple furniture. Where to find these stones that are so often talked about in 777 other magickal texts which expand into other systems of magick such as wicca, shamanism, druidism, or what have you? If I saw this ad on your board, I would look at it as another source for what most people have a hard time finding. You are entitled to your opinion and your own Will, and as a fellow Thelemite, I respect that. Thank you once again for your insight. Love is the law, love under will. In Thelema, Frater I.O.S.P. 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Tony Iannotti Area: ENOCHIAN To: Frater I.O.S.P. 23 Apr 92 09:52:10 Subject: Re: Jewelry Offer Rec'd Sent UpdReq FI>Greetings once again! If you haven't read my reply the message you FI>left me on THELEMA echo, please do so first. Secondly, I forgot to FI>include (my fault) in the notice, that K.A.L. Camp also offers many FI>different stones (either cut or uncut) for particular magickal FI>workings. These would be PERFECT for Enochian. That is the sort of relevant information that redeems the apparent peppershot distribution of a very recogniseable text. FI>I am an avid practitioner of the Enochian system, and often I need FI>a particular stone to help get my "setting" in the right atmosphere. FI>I also use quartz crystals in Enochian scrying, or spirit vision FI>in the 30 Aethyrs and the Enochian Watchtower squares. I was wondering about a brass Sigillum Dei Aemeth? FI>druidism, or what have you? If I saw this ad on your board, FI>I would look at it as another source for what most people have You should post such things on the local areas of boards, generally. Echos are just not generally the right vehicle. I suggested the OTO echo to you because it is one where these rules are relaxed. FI>a hard time finding. You are entitled to your opinion and FI>your own Will, and as a fellow Thelemite, I respect that. As are you. I am just asking you to refrain within these echos, unless you can tack on something specifically relevant to the echo in question. Keep general announcements in general areas, and specific topic-oriented announcements in the specific topic-oriented echos. * SLMR 2.1a * Nothing is so smiple that it can't get screwed up. 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718