From: Frater Almost Area: ENOCHIAN To: Azoth 28 Mar 92 02:22:12 Subject: Black Moon Rec'd Sent UpdReq I just snagged a copy of "Enochian Temples" today and I am very excited about the book! It gives me something to work towards! :) Further, I've been doing some research into Enochianna and have found, much to my utter shock, that it tends to be very potent even when you merely think about it....... For example, the other night I got done doing my daily regimen of rituals.... LBRP, Middle Pillar, Circulation of the Body of Light, and all of that. I began to meditate (as I do after rituals) but was, for some reason distracted. I realised that I was sitting in a not-purely-Eastern direction and that I was tending more towards the South. Immediately fire correspondences came to mind and, in particular, the word "OIP." I am a Sagitarius and this word (of course) holds a lot for me. After merely thinking about the word, I began to notice strange cravings to go over _Liber Samkeh_ and to start doing other things..... very bizarre things and very sagittarian all. (For example, I noticed that I was tending towards re-studying all forms of white magick and maybe even getting into art.) Just a lot of little things that struck me as sagitarian. Well, that's just a little example of my most recent experiences with Nochie..... Just thought I'd take this time to babble! Pax. 93 :) 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718